Dog-Friendly Hotel Resort
At East Bay Suites, we know you love your dogs and it just wouldn’t be vacation without them.
So we offer dog-friendly rooms; a place both you and your pup can be comfortable.
Not all room types are dog-friendly, so give us a call to guarantee dog accommodations.
- Cost: A $30 per day charge for up to 2 dogs will be added to your Room
Charge. There is an additional $10 per dog per day for more than 2 dogs.
- Availability: Not all room types are dog friendly. Availability must be
confirmed at time of reservation.
- Policies: Dogs brought into non-pet rooms will result in a minimum charge
of $250+tax for the infraction of the policy.
Our pet policy is exclusive for dogs, and any other animals brought into
a Pet or Non-pet suite will be subject to a minimum penalty charge of
- Pets will be attended at all times.
- Pet owners will clean up after their pets.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any pet activity or noise which interferes with our other guests.
- Allergies: Please let us know if you are allergic to pets and we will ensure your stay in a non-pet friendly suite.
The Winter Gathering and Arctic Film Festival
A Perfect Storm
The “Secret” State Park
”Extremely nice staff and go out their way to make your stay welcome.”
- Matt N., on Facebook -
”Any time I'm over stressed or tired, I remember the all the joys of staying at East Bay Suites...”
- Mary Z., on TripAdvisor -
”Great place to stay and would definitely stay here again!!!”
- David S., on TripAdvisor -
”I highly, highly recommend this location for couples, families, even probably for a single person on retreat.”
- VBR, on TripAdvisor -
”We LOVE East Bay! ... the condos are great, the location is awesome, and the staff is amazing!”
- brattykid, on Trip Advisor -
”Fabulous Location and Views.”
- WildFan, on Trip Advisor -
”Awesome North Shore Experience. What a fabulous place, what a wonderful mini-vacation!”
- VBR, on Trip Advisor -
”Excellent Service. We've stayed here three times now and each time had excellent service.”
- Matt N, on Trip Advisor -
”Nice place, excellent views. This is our second stay at East Bay Suites and would recommend it to anyone.”
- Chris S., on Trip Advisor -