Dog-Friendly Hotel Resort
At East Bay Suites, we know you love your dogs and it just wouldn’t be a vacation without them.
So we offer dog-friendly rooms; a place both you and your pup can be comfortable.
Not all room types are dog-friendly, so give us a call to guarantee dog accommodations.
With our pooch package, your four-legged friend will be spoiled too! The package includes a collar brag tag, a dog water bottle, chew sticks, and tasty dog treats. You will also receive 50% off the nightly pet fee!
Call to book your pooch’s vacation today!
I was recommended East Bay Suites by a friend, so I had decent expectations coming in. Those expectations were met and exceeded. I was most impressed with the fact that East Bay Suites takes being “dog-friendly” seriously and not just a token marketing checkmark. Dogbag stations, muddy paw rags, “pooch package” offering and a supply of pet sheets for furniture raise the bar for us when comparing future lodging anywhere! – TripAdvisor Review
The fine print (pet policy info)
- Cost: A $30 per day charge for up to 2 dogs will be added to your Room
Charge. There is an additional $10 per dog per day for more than 2 dogs.
But this fee is cut in half if you book our Pooch Package!
- Availability: Not all room types are dog-friendly. Availability must be confirmed at time of reservation.
- Policies: Dogs brought into non-pet rooms will result in a minimum charge of $250+tax for the infraction of the policy.
- No iguanas (or other pets): Our pet policy is limited to dogs, and any other animals brought into a pet or non-pet suite will be subject to a minimum penalty charge of $250+tax.
- Pets will be attended at all times.
- Pet owners will clean up after their pets.
- Pet owners will be responsible for any pet activity or noise which interferes with our other guests.
- Allergies: Please let us know if you are allergic to pets and we will ensure your stay in a non-pet friendly suite.
East Bay Suites Mitten Tree
Stay More Save More Activity Guide
Summer Fun in Grand Marais – 2018 Edition
”This place is awesome, don't hesitate to book...it's worth the price!”
- KJ, TripAdvisor Review -
”We stayed in a lakeside deluxe suite and had a great view of Lake Superior and could hear the waves....wonderful!”
- Patricia, TripAdvisor Review -
”It is hard to beat the view! So nice. The room was great too.”
- pmlilac, TripAdvisor -
”Thanks East Bay Suite staff for a fantastic stay. You know we will be back.”
- rbpmpls68, TripAdvisor -
”The most amazing part about staying at the East Bay Suites was the view from our room.”
- missmnwolf, TripAdvisor -
”Full kitchen and a gorgeous view to Lake Superior. Waking to the crashing waves totally rocks, great way to start any day !”
- Julie W, TripAdvisor -